Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Security-engine.com


Security-engine.com also called the security engine website is a rogue security domain that promotes My Security Engine internet antivirus suite.

My Security Engine is already identified as a fake virus and spyware protection software. Fake antiviruses are characterized by bogus system scans, constant popups and browser hijacking, which may explain why you are always redirected to the rogue http://Security-engine.com site.

Do not download or consider paying for the My Security Engine license key that the Security-engine.com promotes to you. The rogue virus and spyware protection software that it offers will not get rid of viruses, trojans and other malwares in your computer.

For more information on how to get rid of My Security Engine 2010: My Security Engine

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com