Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Do all Western Union Branches Offer Quick Cash Service?



The Western Union agent locator doesn’t seem to work. This is the reason why I decided to visit several Western Union branches here in Davao to know which branch offers quick cash. To my dismay, all the branches that I have visited do not offer quick cash. Errr.. it will be more accurate to say that the staffs of majority of the WU branches that I have visited do not know what quick cash is.

I have therefore decided to go to a Western Union payout branch without asking first whether they have quick cash. I just checked out the “to receive money” form and seeing that there are blocks for the money transfer control number (MTCN), I asked the staff what is the difference between a western union quick cash and western union quick pay and since she cant give me the difference, I filled up the “to receive money form” with the details given by google adsense. The funds were released to me about 15 minutes later.

So, do all western union branches offer quick cash? This is my personal answer: Most Western Union branches offer quick cash. I did not actually deal with a Western Union branch. I got my quick cash funds from a money changer/loan agency that also offers Western Union payout. If said agency can release quick cash, why cant Western Union branches do?

9 comments:

khaye said...

Rhodilee said...

Find Western Union Branches in Your Area | can talk tech said...

can talk tech » Blog Archive » Receiving Adsense Payment without Government ID said...

Western Union said...

Rhodilee said...

betty said...

can talk tech » Blog Archive » Receiving Adsense Payment without Government ID said...

Western Union said...

 
design by suckmylolly.com