Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Privacy Policy Plugin for Adsense Monetized Sites

Finally, a privacy policy plugin is now available for wordpress blogs that display google ads. Synclastic has created the privacy policy wordpress plugin to help automate the creation of a google adsense compliant privacy policy.

I have installed the privacy policy wordpress plugin in this site and I must say that it really strips off the hassle of making a privacy policy page. Since I am too lazy to make a new page for the pirvacy policy, I just hit the "create page" button in the privacy policy configuration page (under the options tab) and viola, a new privacy policy page is created with all my default information in it. You can check out my generated privacy policy page here.

Since I hate spammers who harvest emails online, I made changes in my default contact information so only real people can contact me in case they have questions about my site's privacy policy.

 
design by suckmylolly.com