Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Paypal Uses Outdated 5 Peso Bill Image

This image is attached by paypal in their email "Launching Local Bank Withdraw" sent to paypal account holders:


 


Paypal Launching Local Bank Withdraw


 


 


What is this 5 peso bill thing used by paypal? I haven't seen this bill for years. I hope paypal people will be able to update their money pics and images with the new Philippine bills. Five peso coins are being used these days you know. I think it will be a lot better to show images of a 5 peso coin instead but again, who will withdraw 5 pesos from their paypal account? Withdrawing less than 7,000 pesos from paypal account will cost 50 Pesos.

Duh, I made this post to glean some humor from paypal. My hubby's withdrawal transaction has been pending for a week now.

 
design by suckmylolly.com