Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Macbook Air Defects and Quality Issues

One of my friends has just told me he has bought a black macbook. He also told me that the Macbook Air is already available for sale in the apple store where he bought his blackbook. When I asked him why he opted for the black Macbook instead of the Macbook Air, he told me that since the Mac Air has just been released, there may be defects and quality issues with the Macbook Air that has not yet been noticed or has not yet been fixed in the first batch of Mac Air laptops.

It can be remembered that a few years back, a number of users of the Apple made iBook G4 has filed complaints because of the defective design of the laptop. The defect is also attested by the Danish Consumer Complaints Board which urged Apple to make a recall of its defective Ibook G4.

I have not actually read any post from Mac Air users who complain about Mac air defects and quality issues but it sure is a good move for my friend not to buy a Macbook Air yet. After all, the macbook air currently sells at $1800 and for a laptop unit with potential problems, that is a really big amount of money.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com