Friday, June 20, 2008

Solar Bra from Triumph


Ladies, who among you are willing to wear a Triumph bra with solar panels on it? Well, definitely, I will not volounteer myself to wear one of those solar bras. I do not see any point why I should go through the hassle wearing such bra when a cotton bra is far more comfortable :-).

The solar bra is not yet available in stores but in case you wonder how it looks like, it looks like this:
solar bra from triumph Japan

The solar bra is supposed to be one of Lingerie company Triumph's "eco friendly" undergarments but honestly I do not understand how this bra will help save the environment. Unless maybe you consider it conserving energy when you do not wash underwears. This bra, according to the Triumph spokesperson, should not be washed or sunned on a rainy day to avoid damaging it".

Weird tech!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com