Saturday, June 14, 2008

Surfing the Net from a Umobile Powered Cellphone

My husband already received his umobile sim pack (mine will be delivered on Monday) and we have been exploring the features of this ad supported mobile network since hubby installed the sim in his K610i Sony Erricsson cellphone.

If there is one really outstanding feature that I have noticed from umobile, it is the internet browsing speed. I have been checking my websites in the cellphone and opening my email accounts and geeeee, it is FAST. i am not sure whether we are actually spending money everytime we usethe mobile internet but for such speed (better try it if you have the sim), the proposed P10.00/30 minute rate would be a good deal. I do not have worry much about the rate though because I will be eligible for a 100 peso free load for the next six months hahahha!

Anyway, I want to thank Juanel, it was in his blog that I read about umobile. Luckily I was able to grab invitations for me and my hubby.

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com